STORIES IN THE RAIN

Rain??? who does not know the rain, considering our country is often hit by rain as the name. Rain makes us upset, we make grumbling, when I say the heck metropolitan girl girl "aduuuh .. quick stop dong it rains I want shoping, shooting, clubing, ..." and whatever it is that is really not important!Rain ... can make us happy, we can even make themselves rich grinning horse. "Ooopz" hehe :DBut ... rain too, which can make us disappointed, if the young kids these days anyway "GALAU".Rain does give a lot of stories on each person, a different story in a different place.Rich story ya friends I had the impression that when it rains.1. Glasses of a girl who has a cute personality, but when it's really serious adult uuuuh. there is one event that he really could not forget it when it rains. Each time he came home with his girlfriend eh suddenly raining down. It had never occurred to this is the same girl when her guy with a reflex block head he let me use two hands out of the rain. Eeemzh cliche yes indeed where rain could be accommodated use two hands? But the coolest proof can make this girl was really impressed :)2. Is another story again, coming from the girl firmly, hold if another angry swear not dare approach him for. hehe..He's got two stories ya the saddest and the happiness. The first story happened when he came home benighted and really big rain. it is predictable how the expression of the house?? Yapz,, his father and mother flipped her massive angry too angry, ooohh it's tragic. The second story of her tragic story is enough for change. At one time he went to a place that somewhere along the line, eehh suddenly stuck in the rain, be they both thera rain. fun ya ... :D riches story is not stranger yes, surely you've been there. Even so, for this girl really happened can not be forgotten. well ... well ...3. If this story came from a super guy sucks, its really fun, but good and good for invited vent. like as the name deh round object. So love the same thing that he had a distinct impression unforgettable. Large amount of rainfall time again, when the people were busy at the blanket he just another struggling opponent ngegiring rain made the ball in Tegalega, Waaww!!One more story about the rain, this time he's the same girl, the same girl Melepasmu the future: D, he's the very same rich girls love her. Long story short the hell he wants to pick his girl turned her lessons Bimbel eeh its not finished, just suddenly wet his body as a result the big rain ... ckckck unfortunate, but not what sacrificial love?! :D4. Come again ya a story about the rain of a girl who like to make stories, poems and such. This girl could be a good listener, but sometimes often hides his pain behind keceriaa. When I asked how her story about her eh rain even make poetry, maybe too much story about rain. Ya he said it was raining when unrequited longing, tears when unraveled, as laughter and quiet moments to warm the atmosphere began to hit himself. This my friend is correct Wuiiih really rich poet :DHow similar their stories? Not exciting?? Whatever, fun's not fun for you no problem, but make their own history. this time about the rain and I was.
 
Rain ... Considering about the rain then unload memories.Rain was cool when there's cryingWarm when there is happinessso if there is a memorable storyToo many stories about the rain in my life. Rain ever so introductory someone's departure, rintiknya united with tears.Considering about the rain reminded me of the atmosphere of a garden paradise. Pesantren,,, yes there the gardens of paradise (in the quotation from the novel Faza Faizah). That's where I was reunited with my first love, first love ya not remember her first boyfriend :D hahaha. Accompany the rain I saw carving names written by him carving our names, I think it still exists. :PRain also sometimes pisses me off because it never gave a bad story in my childhood. Flooded in the big city that makes me currently is not like the name of the capital, that's terrible experience.
 
Rain gave a story about my friend,,, man screaming in the rain, guys are playing in rain puddles, as guidance, seconds seconds farewell ...Another thing when it rains also remind me of a figure of a guy who introduced me to a lot of the world. trapped rain was not foreign to him, because it was once the rainy season. But there is one thing that always makes me impressed, how he protected me from the rain, any rain all that often I wear his jacket, but he himself is not the same thing as cold strong .. One time there was another story that makes me fond memories with him. Heavy rain again, lightning shouted, then berteduhlah on one side of the house. So when the rain had stopped just live the rest of patter patter, instead of going home anyway it photo first photo, benr really less work.Another tale about rain also remind me of a guy who I think has charisma. When heavy rain greeted the morning, hundreds of students choose to take shelter to avoid the rain. Until I got to school, I found him to clean the clothes were soaking wet, like he prefers braved the rain ...Another when he and I soaked in the atmosphere, braved the rain with ... it's hard if I should just forget.Yes that's a little story about the rain, because if I explained further would be too many memories that no longer have my memories.
 
Speaking of memories, this time I did not want to carve memories in the rain. I'm afraid only tears, because I knew that his name would probably back memories, if not all of them were back together.Let the rain without a memory now, let it be if there memories in the rain, they were also the erase their tracks, traces let in the rain replaced the rainbow ...

0 komentar: